Friday, August 17, 2007

Spitting in a Wishing Well



I've been tired since the minute i woke
I stop listening, the moment you spoke..

God. Robot Chicken. Mae. Singularity. Arrested Development. Dirty Paper Cup. Tracy Bonham. Blink the Brightest. Pull the Pin. Stereophonics. Aliph. Goals. 15. Stick Figures. Freehand. Nirvana. Just Surrender. Emily Haines. Neko Case. R.E.M. Dirty Girls. Courtney Love. Hungry. Weekend. Breathe. Sleep. Eat. Get Him Eat Him. I Spy. Hold on. Thicken. Exile. Thanks Asim. Tori Amos. Scarlet's Web. No Secrets. No Cell Phones. Extra Cheese. Plain Salted. Cities Burn. My Dashboard Confessional. My silverfuck. Goodnight. 2 Days Away. 2 Jobs again. Batch 2 From Hell. Uncashed Cheques. Unmatched Heartache.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Hey lamer!

:P glad to have you blogging again.
even tho it makes no sense!
hoping youll learn

:P grow up caterpillar!