Monday, August 20, 2007

Cloud 6 Comedown



Once upon a time there was a little Umme. She was a cute little itty bitty birdie wirdie. One day she went to her Cha Cha's shaadee and was amazed and astonished when she saw the "dulhan". Then the dulhan came to live with them and she was even more astounded by this person: she doesn't have to do anything but look pretty, wear jewelery, lavish clothes and just be. She used to sneak inside her room and try on her jewelery and pick out clothes for her. It was all so surreal so she decided to do something about it. She had made up her little mind and she announced it out loud: As of this day my name is "DULHAN" and everyone better call me that. I think that time lasted for 2 years... she would only respond to Dulhan. If anyone would call her Umme, super sonic shreiks ensued and she'd say" CALL ME DULHAN. I'm DULHAN." It was fun and cute but got a little toooooo cute. One day her dad dantofied her and issued an embargo - no more dulhan. And the little funny bird knew it was fun no more... and became Umme again.

The End

IN OTHER NEWS:

Dashboard macked up with Juli to further coax me that Stolen should be played at my wedding. Furthermore: A new Dashboard Confessional song got leaked onto the net today. This is too tantalizing. New Rilo Kiley and Stereophonics is mine. Have to lend an ear to them soon enough. I shall post the Dashboard Confessional singles tomorrow along with some robotic chicken delights. The new Counting Crows is beckoning with a single available - Come Around. Good is.

Anywhoo... so thats the deal with all these mackies? Mackin' up my dvds all the time. If you are reading this.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE... YOU KNOW WHO i'm TALKIN ABOUT. Stop taking all my DVDS!!!



According to Aliph; Imik's album is gay and according to me HE is gay. So thats that. We're thinking for a kool domain name for our Paki neo film noir horror disco romance film site - I suggested Intizaar Farmayey and Kaalee Pateeli. They were shrugged off... I dunno why... honestly. I also "cracked" the stage 6 divx site and am drowning in adult swim, robot chicken and aqua teen hunger force. YAY!

So my infidelic infidelities. Tee hee. I shall bring forth goodies tomorrow. Hark!

3 comments:

Farhan Abid said...

How about Dardnaak andehri Galli or
Katil Ghorawala?
Being from Chakwal, I hangout with all sorts of Ghorawalas and trust me these guys are scary people!! Besides Amitabh's "Mard", no one has given any tribute to these servants of the nation.

Ok now on to more pressing things,
that Holly McNarland CD is password protected. Mind sharing the password!!

Anonymous said...

it's sa-w

Adil said...

iiiiiiits sa-w