Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Letters Never Meant...

Today in a lonely electronic mailbox near Mississauga border, a letter never meant appeared. Suheyla Pakdil, who the f**k are you?

Dear Vera and Pepe,

CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you very much for both invitations. I wish you all the best and very happy life together for many, many years to come.

I will only be attending to February 2nd 2008 Reception.

Regards
Suheyla Pakdil


Either this was a freak accident or Aliph really is Vera..... hitting some serious Pepe. Heh.


So my insolent minions (I should stop dissing my blog readers....); give this track a spin and be the judge: Does it warrant precious airplay on my wedding day? This is ofcourse the 3rd remake of Dashboard Confessional's sweet sugar-high croon-bit "Stolen"



Dashboard Confessional featuring Juli - Stolen
Sharebee



And a taste of whats to come, heres a leak of a song from the upcoming DC album (under the shade of the poison tree.... or sumthin)

Dashboard Confessional - Thick as Theives
Sharabee sharebee glory


Well, I have been immersed in the magical world of Divx, downing X-Men Evolution, Drawn Together, The Comeback and TMNT anime amongst the myriad of beautiful conspiracy illuminate/religious/political/space/et al documentaries. GRR RAWR.

I really don't feel up to it tonight... nopes. No indulging you fumbling foaming-at-the-mouth fools. Away. Away with you.

P.S. I MAY be nice to all of you tomorrow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.