Sunday, May 22, 2005

Solace, Mittens & Slumber

Closing Soon

She sips in a song; slipping out of the radio
She knew way too well; that fairytales were always come and go

And "choice words" she thought; as they drifted apart
He wrote the lines that he knew would only break her heart

So she clutches on to the objects of her fading dreams
She slept too long and woke up struggling to shake the scenes

And "choice words" she thought; as they drifted apart
He wrote the lines that he knew would only leave her scarred


EXCREPT FROM AS OF YET UNPUBLISHED BOOK "DIRTY STREET-LITES"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now don't tell me that this is your book and you are also going to become an author.
In that case,you'd be a dentist cum singer cum songwriter cum guitarist cum lyricist cum author.

And so you'll explode (under the satellite)!

dye said...

well, i AM ... DEAL with it ...
heh heh
Its FROM my book, my book is muuuuuch bigger.
:P
And in my opinion, singer/songwriter/guitarplayer comes in a pack one for many so dont be alarmed my furry friend .... no biggie :D

and lastly i'd rather implode.
cheers

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do know about the singer/songwriter/guitarist clause,but the dentist portion and now the author portion is not in it.
and how did you come to know,that Iam furry?
Don't tell me that you also know that I have green blood.

dye said...

oh, i know all your dirty secrets ...