Saturday, May 21, 2005

If You Like Pina Coladas .....

Nope, no rebound for moi' .... mostly the brickwall and mostly the pitfall. 79 and 38 ways that you have bled in the last 24. each so radiant. each so alluringly disillusioning. Should've known better.

Shall be re-recording tonnes of my old songs, Tehreerain, Bhool Na Saka, Qareeb, Dastak etc etc. as well as record new songs Kaalee Raatein, Mujhey eidee do, Bayriyaasat Ka Nawaab and Siyaah Savairay.
Ponkos' unwell. Thats not kool. Mesh is grieving.
Okay, I still yearn for certain anime that I can't find. Also lots of movies that have gone missing from the face of the dvd-pirated-nonpirated-factory-nonfactory market.


Where’d you want to go to with nothing beside you
But webbing and curfews and rain
And everything that hurts you gets locked up inside you
Like butterflies with wings or other perfect things
(Counting Crows - Butterfly In Reverse)

Huma says:
u had a pina colada at freddys and went all yay about it in front of a freddys ka pina colada deprived soul
a d i L / vicissitudes of constant dismay says:
errr ... o k a a yyyy ...

Everything on the shared folder is GONE !#@!#$@! stupid IT ppl .... I hate em all. Eternally lame they are.

Feh. I shall blog more tommorow, for tonight I am spent.

I'm just staring at the ceiling staring back
Just waiting for the daylight to come crawling in on me...

1 comment:

atrophying said...

hmph, you reminded me of the pina coladas again!