Monday, May 16, 2005

Attack of the Killer Rabid Munkies ...

All this time spent apart comforts me
that you were designed to make me blue
All my rhymes are not from the heart
I believe ...
All my favorite nightmares sleep with you
( Lucid - excerpt from my as yet unpublished post modern Dirty Street-lites book )

So I was going to take up this space for some selfless self promotion (hey! Back off). Okay, I'm bad at that I think, feh.


Dye Corduroy is my alternative rock band. I upload all the songs that I record on the faster pakistanirock server here. There IS an iuma page. And a www.download.com/dye thingie. Basically with over 100 unrecorded songs and 20481359701359 demos to deal with, I'll forever be updating and uploading as I record at my home studio. Instruments we use? Guitars, acoustic, electric, bass. Salt shakers, arabic drums, dead gerbils, violins, and voice recorded acoustically. Fruity loops for drums and old skool cool edit for my mixing needs. The official website of Dye Corduroy, that I haven't updated in ages is at http://drive.to/dye. More on us later.



So theres nothing wrong with my tooth. Whoop dee do. Yes, even us dentists get scared of tooth trouble. See one day I felt my lower left first molar was being overtly sensitive. And since I was doing my housejob rotation in Diagnosis, and get to see 4920245 caried teeth each day, I feared for the worst. But its all kool :) nothing wrong, hence the x-ray.

Ponko needs bashing. Severe bashing. But maybe its time that a different role was assumed, maybe a little stepback obturation ... a little time and space. I remember when I was 19, so I *can* relate to certain things, but then it does get outta hand. Bad, BAD munky.


Ramblings: The song repository at work is flourishing! Its all gooooood .... We might be going live at orthoclear today, infact, we did, so works going to be a biatch now. I hate driving to LMDC, its MILES away coz of the stupid underpass under construction, the detour through cantonment and the secret mahfoozpurah cannt. location. Even if I speed and have Muse's Time is Running Out, it takes 35 minutes at the least, and invariably they JUST put in the two dreaded red lines which I sign over. HMPH ! Thats 7 straight red line days. Things like these make me angry(ier) at the world.


Choice Quote from the song:
"Judy,Could anyone be loved any more
Than I love you? Does it hurt you too?
But Judy,I wont be your bitch anymore
And follow you round, And hold the door"

No comments: