Sunday, December 04, 2005

All of the time you thought I was sad ... I was trying to remember your name
















I have been filling the bath-tub up with hot scalding water... and falling asleep in it. Strange? When theres nothing left to burn; you must set yourself on fire.


God that was strange to see you again... introduced by a friend of a friend... smiled and said yes I think we've met before... in that instant it started to pour...


This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin... tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in... now you're outside me, see all the beauty... repent all your sins


Its nothing but time and a face that you lose... I chose to feel it but you couldn't choose... I'll write you a postcard I'll send you the news... from the house down the road from real love.


I bought tonnes of dvd's again. On the binge...


The denial twist says:
ill have u x'in so hard ur gonna thnk ur a bee and try to squeeze thru key holes

2 comments:

Read before use said...

kitna badnaseeb hai woh jo kuch na kar sakey
paaye bhi,phir bhi khud ko khaali mehsoos karey

Laaluch mein hasool kay maatehat
haywaaniyat ka khoon usskay jism say bahey.

I think you wouldn't have much co-passengers in the car..afterall who would...when the driver is taking photos while sleeping?

Anonymous said...

Huh.. I like that song. 'Your ex-lover is dead'. Hope you're not trying to pass this off as your own little poem lolol.