Sunday, November 27, 2005

Peasants of the modern blue...


The Dirty Street Lights revamp is done, I shall be posting the mp3 in the next blog so stay hither and stay click-ful. Let me just take a moment to say how much I adore mp3s blogs, from regnyouth to my-old-kentucky-blog, this girl needs therapy, against the grain, stereogum, aint no picasso, to the millions and millions of others that I hold dear to me and my insatiable downloading needs... Thank ya!

I shadow-box my closest friends; I knock them all out in the end ...




So I'm guessing I go with the Line 6 XT Pod, its USB activated see.. and although it dont have stomps like the ME50, it shall serve well for recording .... I dunno, its a toughie!

So this just one, you MUST have hydrogen peroxide in your ear every month at least, and Q-Tips are a no no... says rebel sweetheart. Hmm... in the words of Stewie Griffin: WHAT THE DUECE! Contrary to the H2O2 phenomenon, I presented the fact that cavemen, you know, those hairy bunnies back in the day; never used either of the two. And they still got laid. Point proven. I rest my case, and my arse for today ... See you again tomorrow, and oh there was nothing dark in this post! I just CANNOT let that be now can I?

DIE !

toodles

8 comments:

Read before use said...

Speaking of mp3 blogs,what "HAPPAN"ed to the pakistani rock website?
And another question would be ,why did the y change to I?

atrophying said...

cavemen got laid because the cavewomen didnt read cosmo.

atrophying said...

or watch satc.

i couldnt resist that.

Anonymous said...

dye corduroy = corduroy?

Anonymous said...

corduroy = ew

dye corduroy = bow in unision

Anonymous said...

Cross pollination pistol ke lyrics please?

Read before use said...

I wanted to send you a letter so I contacted ortho clears website for the address in Pakistan no reply yet,can you let me know the mailing addy?

Read before use said...

hani.arif@gmail.com,is where you can mail your mailing address,if you please.