Monday, March 23, 2009

The Last Ten


So I had waited patiently for the last ten episodes of Battlestar Galactica to unravel - & yesterday I started watching them. The episode back from the hiatus was truly brilliant - with a dark monkey on its back throughout. I kinda knew Dualla was going to blow he head off... there is this one scene when she comes back to the landed crafts on the wrecked earth... I thought she was going to pull her gun and do it right there.

Interesting discovery: In the 1978 original Battlestar Galactica - there was a character named... yes... Dr. Salik.


Jeez.


So I've seen two of the last ten. I'm going steady 'coz I don't really want it to end. But it has ended. Can't help imagining how much props they had to auction. I think they sold them in Pasadena.




Oh well.



No comments: